What should your child bring
All children are required to bring a bag containing:
- A minimum of 2 complete changes in clothing. 5-6 nappies (if required).
- Bottles and formula (if required).
- A wide brimmed hat or legionnaire (no caps please as they do not offer enough protection from the sun).
- Dummy or comforter (if required).
- A single bed sheet or 2 cot sheets for rest time (sheets are provided for children in the nursery).
PLEASE ENSURE ALL CHILDREN’S BELONGINGS ARE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH THE CHILD’S FULL NAME.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CHILDREN ARE NOT TO BRING TOYS FROM HOME.
IF TOYS ARE BROUGHT, AND LOST OR BROKEN, THE CENTRE AND THE STAFF CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.