As its Christmas and it’s a time of giving our beautiful new owners have some good changes coming up next year and I’m so excited to announce them! Our policies and procedures are changing regarding Holidays, Make up Days, Public Holidays & Absent days, plus refer a friend.
We will now be offering 50% off fees for public holidays.
That day must be a normal attendance day for your child. You do not need to do anything in regards to public holidays it will automatedly be charged at the discount to your account this will be replacing the current MUD (make up days) days.
Holidays will also be offered at 50% discount for 2 weeks (10 days) per financial year
Some T&C's regarding this is to give notice in writing 3 weeks before holiday discount is approved & fees must be one week in advance. We will require an email and a signed form in the front office on planned holidays (you can pop in at pick up or drop off). You do not need to take 10 days all at once as long as you have given us written notice. The holidays will not roll over in the financial year they must be used each financial year.
Absent days will be offered at 15% discount for up to 5 days per financial year
T&C's are that you need to inform us in writing by 3pm the day before or alternative you may mark it on the app (my family lounge) by 3pm.
Refer a friend to the Erina Kindergarten
When they accept a permeant booking into care you will receive a complementary day of care (one per child for each family)
- We still require two weeks written notice of intention to reduce, change or end care days with a final day of care stated. Time of annual closure not included in notice period.
- The Centre closes over Christmas period; fees are not charged during this time. If your account is in arrears your account will continue to be charged over this period to bring your account up to date.
- The management reserves the right to increase the fees in accordance with staff award changes and additional costs the Centre may occur.
Welcome to Erina Kindergarten: Early Learning in Erina
At Erina Kindergarten we aim to provide a warm, caring and stimulating environment that meets the unique and individual needs of each of our enrolled children and early learning in Erina. We believe that the quality of early relationships, experiences and environment strongly influences young children's learning and development.
We believe that each child comes to our centre with a different set of experiences, knowledge and interests. We seek to build upon the children's home experiences and acknowledge and value the range of cultural and diverse backgrounds which exist in our community.
As families are the most important people in a young child's life we aim to work in close partnership with our families. Erina Kindergarten is your premium centre for early learning in Erina and one of the most sought after kindergartens on the Central Coast.
Registering for My Family Lounge in 3 Simple Steps
- Click REGISTER to create your own My Family Lounge Account. Follow prompts in new window.
- Log into your My Family Lounge account and tell us about you, your child and the bookings you require.
- We will advise you if we have a spot available for your child and provide you the necessary paper work to fill out.
Watch the Qikkids Registration Overview
At Erina Kindergarten we're committed to providing a premium childcare center. We strive to keep our facilities clean and modern. Follow our latest developments.