Our beautiful snuggle pots yard is now complete with our very own 40 year old olive trees! We will be harvesting the olives & these beautiful old trees will provide some beautiful shade to our active snuggle pots as well! With our brand new pergola & expanded yard we are looking truly fabulous!!Read More
We have locked in the dates for our annual Christmas events.
• The Bush Babies and Snugglepots Picnic/Disco will be 4/12/18 5pm-6:30pm
• The Gumnuts Christmas concert will be 5/12/18 5-5:30pm
• The Preschool Christmas Concert / Graduation will bem 5/12/18 6:15pm-7:30pm.
A detailed information letter will be given out in the coming weeks.Read More
We have also just upgraded individual yards for our beautiful snugglepots & Gumnuts. Our young boys & girls are loving the new soccer goals & new premium turf and enjoying the new play areas complete with beautiful mud kitchens, tee pees and natural play equipment!Read More
From 23rd July – We are excited to advise we will be offering our 3-5 year olds a new added program known as Early Start which will involve added teachings including music, languages & multi-sports.
The new Early Start Programs will be on top of our existing comprehensive program and will aim to enhance the great work already being done by our educators at Erina kindergarten and to support our 3-5 year olds to achieve the five learning outcomes:
• Children have a strong sense of identity
• Children are connected with and contribute to their world
• Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
• Children are confident and involved learners
• Children are effective communicators.
Our team and early start providers will use a play-based approach which aligns with the principles and practices outlined in the framework. In particular:
• Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships
• Partnerships with families
• High expectations and equity
• Respect for diversity
• Ongoing learning and reflective practice
• Holistic approaches
• Responsiveness to children
• Learning through play
• Intentional teaching
• Learning environments
• Continuity of learning and transitions
Early Start Programs are committed to goal 2 of the Melbourne Declaration on Education Goals for Young Australians which is that all young Australians become:
• Successful learners
• Confident and creative individuals
• Active and informed citizens.
We would like to inform you that there will be an increase in fees as of 2nd July 2018. The new daily fee will be: Babies & Snugglepots: $107 per day & Gumnuts & Preschool: $102 per day.
We are also running a special at the moment….if you need to increase your child’s days to 5 days per week we will not be increasing the daily fee, it will remain at the current daily cost.
Please see or contact Miss Chrissy in the front office to discuss. Offer Valid until 2nd July, 2018.