We have locked in the dates for our annual Christmas events.
• The Bush Babies and Snugglepots Picnic/Disco will be 4/12/18 5pm-6:30pm
• The Gumnuts Christmas concert will be 5/12/18 5-5:30pm
• The Preschool Christmas Concert / Graduation will bem 5/12/18 6:15pm-7:30pm.
A detailed information letter will be given out in the coming weeks.Read More
We have also just upgraded individual yards for our beautiful snugglepots & Gumnuts. Our young boys & girls are loving the new soccer goals & new premium turf and enjoying the new play areas complete with beautiful mud kitchens, tee pees and natural play equipment!Read More
From 23rd July – We are excited to advise we will be offering our 3-5 year olds a new added program known as Early Start which will involve added teachings including music, languages & multi-sports.
The new Early Start Programs will be on top of our existing comprehensive program and will aim to enhance the great work already being done by our educators at Erina kindergarten and to support our 3-5 year olds to achieve the five learning outcomes:
• Children have a strong sense of identity
• Children are connected with and contribute to their world
• Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
• Children are confident and involved learners
• Children are effective communicators.
Our team and early start providers will use a play-based approach which aligns with the principles and practices outlined in the framework. In particular:
• Secure, respectful and reciprocal relationships
• Partnerships with families
• High expectations and equity
• Respect for diversity
• Ongoing learning and reflective practice
• Holistic approaches
• Responsiveness to children
• Learning through play
• Intentional teaching
• Learning environments
• Continuity of learning and transitions
Early Start Programs are committed to goal 2 of the Melbourne Declaration on Education Goals for Young Australians which is that all young Australians become:
• Successful learners
• Confident and creative individuals
• Active and informed citizens.
We would like to inform you that there will be an increase in fees as of 2nd July 2018. The new daily fee will be: Babies & Snugglepots: $107 per day & Gumnuts & Preschool: $102 per day.
We are also running a special at the moment….if you need to increase your child’s days to 5 days per week we will not be increasing the daily fee, it will remain at the current daily cost.
Please see or contact Miss Chrissy in the front office to discuss. Offer Valid until 2nd July, 2018.
From 2 July 2018, there will be a new Child Care Subsidy that will replace the current Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate.
It’s essential that you complete an online assessment to receive the new payment.
The Department of Education and Training is hosting three family information webcasts to help you understand what you need to do to transition to the Child Care Subsidy.
You will be able to ask questions through the live chat functionality.
The sessions will be held at the following times:
Thursday 19 April 2018 – 7.00pm – 8.30pm AEST
Thursday 3 May 2018 – 2.30pm – 4.00pm AEST
Tuesday 15 May 2018 – 8.00pm – 9.30pm AEST
Please click here to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST if you would like to participate.
Further information on the New Child Care Package is available at www.education.gov.au/childcare.Read More