Applies when you are at risk of having the Covid-19 infection, but not actually known to be infected. You may or may not end up with it.
If you have come back from overseas or if you have had close contact with someone who is positive, you need to wait it out in quarantine (stay at home) until 14 days have passed as this reduces the chances of the infection spreading.
Applies when you are either:
• Unwell (but well enough to be looked after at home), could be a cold, a flu or Covid-19
• Awaiting Covid-19 results
• Known to be Covid-19 positive
• you are Covid-19 positive
• you are not well enough to be looked after at home
• you are in hospital and may become well enough to be sent home, to complete self-isolation until the criteria below are met and you can come out of self-isolation
Find out more here: www.gps-can.com.au/covid19-blog/a-guide